AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why don't I see my product extensions in the Ad Preview tool?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know my product extensions are working because I had 1 impression and 1 click (who wasn't me), but I want to be able to test them in the "Ad Preview and Diagnosis" tool. When I search for most of my keywords, I get the message: "Your ad is not showing for the keyword gform elbow padsWe're only showing your ad occasionally because of your budget." For the keywords that I AM able to see my ad for, the text ad shows up in the "Ad Preview and Diagnosis" tool without products underneath it. What can I do to get my product extensions out and be able to check on them?

Thanks so much!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why don't I see my product extensions in the Ad Preview tool?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi roiwebhosting,

You have one impression and one click. That indicates to me your product extension is not showing very often. Does your ad appear in a top of page position? It must appear there for the extension to show. Once you get to the top, if the extension does not get a good CTR, they will stop showing. It doesn't sound like you are there yet.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Pete,

Same question here, I have 28 impression in for the call extension and 5 conversion plus we are on top ad, but still

I can't see the call extension, only the site links, why is that?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ramel,

It's really better to create a new thread for your question. While your question and that of the OP are both regarding extensions, they are different extensions. Not really the same thing.

OK, I have questions for you.

You had 28 impressions with 5 conversions? Are you counting all calls as a conversion?

Is it an enhanced campaign? Is the call extention for mobile only?

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords