AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why does my campaign keep getting paused?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My campaigns keep getting paused. I enable them every time i'm logged in, and the next day it has been paused again. I don't get any warnings, and it doesn't say anything about payments or such, so that shouldn't be the problem. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why does my campaign keep getting paused?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Ida S ! Welcome to the Community !

Has someone else access to your account ?

Have you defined automated rules or scheduling ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, my colleague has access, but she hasn't changed anything either. The same thing happens when she logs in. We have had Google Adwords for years, and haven't changed any settings such as automated rules and scheduling in this period of time. This just started happening i couple of days ago.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Look at the changes log to verify what has been changed lately.

If you find no answer there, call Google because they can look at your account directly and diagnose it better than our blind guessing here in the forum.

You will find contact data here :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Ida,

Is there a possibility that you have set some automated rule in terms of campaign getting paused when it meets certain condition which could be cost, CTR etc?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497710

My couple of cents!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the responses! I'll try changing the "Pause campaigns when..." post. If that doesn't work, i'll contact Google. Thanks again for your help, guys.

-Ida