AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I have a message that my google campaigns have been paused or deleted when they show enabled?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why do I have a message in red that my google campaigns have been paused or deleted when they all show as enabled on my system?  They do not show as paused.  My ads have long been in place with no changes and they were running yesterday.  Now, Saturday when no-one at google is available, my ads are not running.  Everything shows as enabled. What is going on????? Does google have some kind of problem generally today?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why do I have a message that my google campaigns have been paused or deleted when they show enab

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

same problem here.  running for months.  no changes. keywords say ads eligible to run but campaign disabled. every campaign of dozens halted.  big red message up top "ads not running can we help?".  tried contacting them multiple times. no luck

Re: Why do I have a message that my google campaigns have been paused or deleted when they show enab

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Please look at the other threads on the same topic.

We are looking into this.

Cheers,

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello,

it could be that your account has been affected by a known bug. Please check the other threads on the same topic.

Engineers are aware of the issue and they are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

There is currently no workaround available however the engineers are working on resolving the issue.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let us know when your issue is resolved.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hello,

can you please confirm that all is now working for you?

Thank you,

EF