AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why aren't my campaigns showing up as online?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My online video ads have been running for a few days. I want to see which search keywords brought users to view the video, but the campaigns are not listed as "online." Is there a reason for this? Alternatively, is there another way to see which keywords are performing best (I used keyword clusters and would like to see which search terms specifically are leading to the most views)? 

Thanks much! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why aren't my campaigns showing up as online?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello SparkLisa;

What do you mean " not listed as "online""....

Do you see them on the list as active (Green radio button) ?. Are you getting impressions?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why aren't my campaigns showing up as online?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They are running and getting impressions. I figured it out, but basically a few of the guides directed me to the "Online Campaigns" option, which does not include video ads.