AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why aren't my ads running? The message is my campaigns are paused or deleted but theyre enabled!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why aren't my ads running? Does google have some problem today? I have a red message that my ads are not running as they're paused or deleted but they are all showing as enabled. (not paused or deleted)

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why aren't my ads running? The message is my campaigns are paused or deleted but theyre enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue.

Looks like it started last night sometime...

Re: Why aren't my ads running? The message is my campaigns are paused or deleted but theyre enabled

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

does anybody think we'll be up and running by tomorrow or are we dead until monday?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the worst possible weekend to be down for Google adwords!!! I am loosing valuable business!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also having the same problem with ads not running and the red bar across the top says the same thing that my ads are paused or deledted, but they are not.  Not happy at all.  Also, I received a message late yesterday that someone from China attemped to login to my account and I had to change my password.  Did anyone else get that message from Google?

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hello all,

I am trying to find out if there is indeed an issue.

Cheers,

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Oh man, THANKS ERIC!!!!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

if you need my adwords acct# just let me know! thx

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Well, I have to be honest and keep your expectations modest....

Will give it a shot.

No need for account numbers for now.

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did anyone else change their password this morning? I had to because of an attempted login from China. Since then, my ads have not run. Do you think that might have something to do with the red message we're all getting?