AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why aren't my Ads running?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had all my campaigns paused for a couple of months.

Two weeks ago I "re-activate" them, they have now an "enabled" status altough no impressions/clicks nor charges are being done, basically it is like I would still have my campaigns on "pause".

I do have funds (automatically recharges my account) which makes me feel a bit lost.

Can someone plese help me?

Thank you,

RP

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why aren't my Ads running?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ricardo,
Can you try using the Ad Preview & Diagnostics Tool:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/148778?hl=en

This should tell why your ads are not showing.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ricardo

Do check that you have not paused ad groups or keywords or ad copies by
mistake.

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sound to me like there is a billing issue, because you don't see any impression/click data/charges in your account and everything is enabled. Did you pause your campaigns for a couple of months or did you close the account and just recently re-activated it? Check to make sure no adgroups/ads/keywords are paused.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ricardo,

Inbcase you used CPA bidding in those campaigns , a pause of 2 months will prevent the system from having fresh conversion data to make bidding estimations. In this case you need to switch back to another form of bidding for a while until you meet the CPA requirements again , that is "at least 15 conversions in the last 30 days"