AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why aren't I appearing in Google everytime I search when I have 100& impression share???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I've noticed that I am not appearing everytime I search for a particular keyword even though i have 100% impression share for all of my AdGroups.

Anyone know why?

thanks Smiley Happy    

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why aren't I appearing in Google everytime I search when I have 100& impression share???

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello BCM Direct,

Please make sure you are using "Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool" under Tool & Analysis tab on top Navigation bar.

When you are using Ad preview tool, make sure you are selecting correct domain name, Language, Location & Devices.

Thanks,
Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why aren't I appearing in Google everytime I search when I have 100& impression share???

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI BCM

Hope you are searching your ad for the keyword on the "ad preview and diagnosis tool" and not on the targeted google domain in your browser. When you search for your ad on "google search" multiple times for the same keyword, google automatically stops displaying those ads thinking that you are anyways not interested in those ads.

If you are searching on the preview tool already with all the targeting settings right,make sure your ad is raked high enough to be placed on the first page. If your ad is not displayed on the first page for a keyword then the preview tool gives you a "no" error and it might be that your ad is showing on the next pages or on the first page but for a variation of the keyword if you are using "broad" or "phrase" match keyword.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mudit+