AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why are my keyword impression amounts different than my ad impression amounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why are my keyword impression amounts different than my ad impression amounts?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why are my keyword impression amounts different than my ad impression amounts?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi trevordevos,

I'm going to guess you are running a campaign on both search and display networks. Not all impressions on the display network can be attributed to a particular keyword.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Why are my keyword impression amounts different than my ad impression amounts?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Trevordevos,

I have a feeling this will have something, in part at least, to do with the timeframes that you are viewing.

Can you share a little more about what you are reading and the timelines you are reviewing?  How much of a discrepancy do you see?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

In case you are viewing today's data, that's typically due to late reporting of impressions to one of the servers. It will be rectified in a day or two.

Best,

Lakatos