AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why Is My Approved ad Not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greeting to you all.Please I Have a websit known as http://elibraryng.com and I paid for google ad for the first time and it has been approved and it is running,but I cannot find my domain name as an ad in google search engine and also,i cannot find my adds relating to my keywords and i was told that I was running on low budget or that my budget has finished or has expired,but my balance is still 0.00 and no clicks yet,Please dearest communities,help me with the right and best approach to this kinda situation

Re: Why Is My Approved ad Not Showing

I M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
I M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Chukwudi,

As discribed by you, I guess you have not added any payment or any billing method in your google adwords account. Please check this link to know more about billing:
https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en&rd=1#topic=3119101

Best,
IM

Re: Why Is My Approved ad Not Showing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Chukwudi,

Have you had any clicks or impressions at all? If everything is approved, and you've had 0 clicks or 0 impressions, I'd suggest a few possibilities ...

1) Your Cost Per Click is so low that your ads won't appear. I've seen this a lot, where people leave CPC way down under 10p. If your CPC is super low, try increasing to 20p-30p as a test to see if your ads start to appear.

2) Your combination of CPC and Match type use isn't efficient. Depending on your industry, you might find that poor match types use (i.e. leaving everything broad), requires a higher than normal CPC to trigger ads.

3) You've not added a payment method. Did you add payment details?

4) Have you checked to ensure your Ads and / or AdGroups aren't paused? Even if your Campaign is enabled, your ads will still not show if your AdGroup is paused.

Hopefully one of those helps!

Brian