AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Which Google + page should I add to the social extension part of my ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 4 google plus pages. I have 2 physical addresses they both have google + pages with reviews. I have a brand page with 0 reviews, and a company/organization page.

I just wanted to know which one would be the best choice. What would google recomend?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Which Google + page should I add to the social extension part of my ads?

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

No one will tell you which page is best (even though links to them would be good for us to check). Let the users who access pages decide.

You might want to switch G+ pages at the campaign level to see which one gets the best results (+1s) and after a shoirt while just stick to one.

Re: Which Google + page should I add to the social extension part of my ads?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Generally speaking, you connect the main Company's Google+ page with your Adwords campaigns assuming that this page is the most popular and need more exposure.

But just like other ad extensions, you have the option to experiment and create different social extensions. So, what you can do is you can try and experiment with couple of your Google+ pages inside the social extensions on different campaigns and later see which one is outperforming other or are both performing to the optimal level. Based on that, you can later keep the high performing one and eliminate the underforming one.

You can read more about social extensions in this article.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj