AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Where is my advanced settings for Ad Scheduling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to set my campaign schedule, but there is no advanced setting. Ad extensions is the last. 

Please help.

Thanks

David

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Where is my advanced settings for Ad Scheduling

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi DavidZhou and welcome to the forum.  I suspect you've been caught by a "stealth update" by Google.  Campaigns now come in two flavours: "Standard" and "All Features".  From the sound of things your Campaign is set at "Standard", which hides most of the exciting stuff.  Log into your Account, navigate to the Campaign then the Settings tab.  At the top where the Type is shown (Search, Display, etc.) you should now see it says something like "Search - Standard" and there'll be an edit link next to it.  Click this and you'll be able to choose the Type you want with "All Features". Save it and all your options should magically re-appear.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello David2hou, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

For more information regarding ad scheduling please go with this link 

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404244/?hl=en&

I hope it could help you 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi DavidZhou and welcome to the forum.  I suspect you've been caught by a "stealth update" by Google.  Campaigns now come in two flavours: "Standard" and "All Features".  From the sound of things your Campaign is set at "Standard", which hides most of the exciting stuff.  Log into your Account, navigate to the Campaign then the Settings tab.  At the top where the Type is shown (Search, Display, etc.) you should now see it says something like "Search - Standard" and there'll be an edit link next to it.  Click this and you'll be able to choose the Type you want with "All Features". Save it and all your options should magically re-appear.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI DavidZhou

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

I think this could be down to the type of campaign you are running. For example, running a 'standard' campaign type will cause this advanced setting to become unavailable. You can read more about this in the article below-

Choose the campaign type that's right for you

You can change campaign types if you wish, there are instructions in the above link to complete this action. After changing to one of the appropriate campaign types, you can follow the instructions in the link below to complete your ad scheduling set up-

Use custom scheduling

I hope this helps you, good luck :-)

Kind regards

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

@Cobnut

Your fast! ;-)