AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Where is my advanced settings for Ad Scheduling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi just finishing off my first ever campaign! I want to go through ad scheduling but it tells me in help that under the settings for my campaign there is an advanced settings lower down. There isn't??!!!!!

Anyone help please?

Thanks

Dan

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Where is my advanced settings for Ad Scheduling

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi GDLtd,

Congrats on your first ever campaign!  

You will find the advanced scheduling under the SETTINGS tab

Approx 3/4 of the way down the page in the Advanced Settings section - it may resemble the text below.

Advanced settings

Start date    May 10, 2011

End date     None

Ad scheduling Only show ads at selected times

Scheduled to run: 71%

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Kim already explained in brief way where you can find advance setting in your campaign, but one more reason i think you can't see advance setting is that you are using the Standard Type campaign type for search or display network. In order to use ad schdeluling you need to choose the All features campaign type in campaign setting. Kindly read the choose right campaign type for artilce for better undersatnding.

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Dan,

I think Dinesh is bang on target here.

Please go through the campaign types article referred by him, which gives you details of what all features are missing when you choose Standard Campaign type and what are the difference between Standard and All feautures campaign type.

I got a a feeling that this should have been announced on official adwords blog about these new features. Sometimes it gets confusing when you don't see those advanced options.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much! All sorted Smiley Happy))))))