AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Where is my ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This seemed to be a piece of cake ...but still no add

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Where is my ad?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi kupqac,

Welcome to the forum. When you say 'where is my ad?' do you mean you can't see it in the AdWords interface or you can't see when you search for it on Google?

To find it in the AdWords interface, click on the green Campaigns tab and then the Ads tab which is one of the smaller, lighter green tabs lower down the page. Underneath these tabs there will be a grey button that will either say AllAll enabled or All but deleted. Click on this button and change it to All to see every ad you have in the campaign. If there are no ads there, click on the green + New ad and follow the instructions on this page to create a high quality ad.

If you mean you can't find your ad when you search for it on Google, it's likely to be because the system eventually stops showing you your own ads because it deems them to not be relevant to you if it has shown them to you before and you haven't clicked on them. This doesn't mean it's not showing your ads to other people. The best way to see if your ads are running is to use the Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool. This will show you where your ad appears on Google and, if your ad is not showing, it will tell you why.

You may also want to look at this link to find reasons for why ads don't always show.

Hope that helps!

Rosiel

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi welcome to community.

If you are create ads and not able to find them then you can check the Tab "Show all ads" in ads column. There has been some minor changes in adwords interface. So it may be a reason.
Thanks
Anil
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi kupqac,

Welcome to the forum. When you say 'where is my ad?' do you mean you can't see it in the AdWords interface or you can't see when you search for it on Google?

To find it in the AdWords interface, click on the green Campaigns tab and then the Ads tab which is one of the smaller, lighter green tabs lower down the page. Underneath these tabs there will be a grey button that will either say AllAll enabled or All but deleted. Click on this button and change it to All to see every ad you have in the campaign. If there are no ads there, click on the green + New ad and follow the instructions on this page to create a high quality ad.

If you mean you can't find your ad when you search for it on Google, it's likely to be because the system eventually stops showing you your own ads because it deems them to not be relevant to you if it has shown them to you before and you haven't clicked on them. This doesn't mean it's not showing your ads to other people. The best way to see if your ads are running is to use the Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool. This will show you where your ad appears on Google and, if your ad is not showing, it will tell you why.

You may also want to look at this link to find reasons for why ads don't always show.

Hope that helps!

Rosiel