AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

When similar Keywords are in a same Adgroup

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I'd like to know if there are 2 keywords such as: "vêtement bébé"  and "vetement bebe". 

Does adwords consider they are the same keywords? or do they compete against?

thanks

Suri

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: When similar Keywords are in a same Adgroup

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi suri.

I am not sure whether the system will treat as same or not but yes if you have opted your campaign language as english then "vetement bebe" will get preference and if language is corresponding to "vêtement bébé" then it will get preference. And if you have opted both the languages then either keyword with specific language will get preference in that specific country which has corresponding official language (if your geographic target is both the countries where these languages get used).

Please note: Your ads should also be written in the corresponding languages for better performance.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suri
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Suri,

As a side note, there are some restrictions when you to try to add some operators with your keywords and I would like you to go through that first. Here's the screenshot what is allowed and what not:-

Screenshot_1.png

I hope this would help you plan out the keywords selection more effectively!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If in the targeting language the symbols added has a meaning to the word and eliminating them might change the meaning, then the system recognizes the difference.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for your all responses

hi Pankaj1782, I think you already gave the best answer, it's clear to me now
thank you so much

Suri

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
You are welcome and feel free to post any other AdWords related question and the Community will be more than happy to address.