AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

When I save with Display Ad Builder I get a generic error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm stuck. I have created an advert using the Display Ad Creator, but when I save it gives me "please correct error above". Nowhere on the screen it points to what I'm supposed to fix.

Re: When I save with Display Ad Builder I get a generic error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Nik,

This will not solve your problem, but i am experiencing the same... Must be some kinda bug in the system!

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Usually that happens when your text does not fit all the default 6 sizes and you have a yellow size marked for correction, after you resize the text box , perhaps that is when you can save the Ad.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, thanks for the reply... not it however. In the Ad Preview area it does not show any orange lines around the various sizes. I have tried moving the text further away from the edges but to no avail. This is the 4th time I re-set, re-login, re-upload... Maybe Jens above is correct... Bugs.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe it is an account specific problem. Try to contact google using the info on this page 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

or the phone from this page if you are from another country :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

And perhaps return to post the solution their tech guys gave you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried it all aswell... multiple times...If i try again i think i will need a new monitor Smiley Wink I will give it another try on monday.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Guys. I spoke to Google and given all the details. They promised that they would get back with some answers. In the meantime I just tried one more time using exactly the same adverts and using exactly the same setup... and it works. So disaster averted, but thank you for the input.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nik,

Did the same today... But after the first one was approved, I got the same error again... and again... and .... Glad it worked out for you though!