AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

When I save with Display Ad Builder I get a generic error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm stuck. I have created an advert using the Display Ad Creator, but when I save it gives me "please correct error above". Nowhere on the screen it points to what I'm supposed to fix.

Re: When I save with Display Ad Builder I get a generic error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Nik,

This will not solve your problem, but i am experiencing the same... Must be some kinda bug in the system!

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Usually that happens when your text does not fit all the default 6 sizes and you have a yellow size marked for correction, after you resize the text box , perhaps that is when you can save the Ad.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, thanks for the reply... not it however. In the Ad Preview area it does not show any orange lines around the various sizes. I have tried moving the text further away from the edges but to no avail. This is the 4th time I re-set, re-login, re-upload... Maybe Jens above is correct... Bugs.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe it is an account specific problem. Try to contact google using the info on this page 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

or the phone from this page if you are from another country :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

And perhaps return to post the solution their tech guys gave you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried it all aswell... multiple times...If i try again i think i will need a new monitor Smiley Wink I will give it another try on monday.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Guys. I spoke to Google and given all the details. They promised that they would get back with some answers. In the meantime I just tried one more time using exactly the same adverts and using exactly the same setup... and it works. So disaster averted, but thank you for the input.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nik,

Did the same today... But after the first one was approved, I got the same error again... and again... and .... Glad it worked out for you though!