AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Whay can't I use Gmail Sponsored Promotions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have been trying to sign up for Gmail Sponsored Promotions, but when visiting the site ( https://www.google.com/ads/gsp/ ) I get this error:http://screencast.com/t/bWLgmPqDS

What can I do to get authorization?

Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ricardo B
September 2015

Re: Whay can't I use Gmail Sponsored Promotions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ricardo,

Gmail Sponsored Promotions Ads are in Beta, You can not create the account at your end. You have to contact Google Representative to create the Account. This is why your are not able to sign up the account.

And if you want to create the GSP account in MCC:-

1.) Give your MCC ID to the Google account manager, they would white-list the MCC account.
2.) The Google Team would then give a new account which is visible in GSP Interface
3.) Decide the budget and ask the account manager to send the agreement for budget approval
4.) Once you accept the agreement, you can start putting money in the account
5.) Note that the account only runs in Dollars, and it requires Singapore and USA billing address.
So Please contact to your Google Representative for this.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is there any way to get an account into this beta if you don't have a Google rep?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Catherine,

Did you ever get a response on this? Are you able to set this up without a named Google rep?

Thanks, Liam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did get a response and no, I'm not able to get into the beta.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The same happened to me Ricardo, but today, I don't know how I was just simply able to get into the Sponsored Promotions - Creative Validation. I have been trying to finish my work done there, but the Done button is not available. That's anybody knows why?

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!