AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What time between a website visit and availability on remarketing list?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Are users that visit my website (after a click on adwords ad) _directly_ available for remarketing using RLSA on the next search they do?

Or does it take a couple of minutes/hours before that user is in my remarketing lists that are used by the RLSA campaigns?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What time between a website visit and availability on remarketing list?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The last time I asked I was told: It's not "instant"..... It takes a while for all servers to sync.... If it takes hours or minutes for all servers to sync - I don't know,.,,
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: What time between a website visit and availability on remarketing list?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
support chat told me it was instant, but could not provide a link to the information (she told me it was stated in internal documentation).

I want to believe her, but i'm having a hard time doing so. Would love to see some additional confirmation on this.