AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What the reasons for Site Policy disapprovals in Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Freinds,

Please list me the reasons for Site Policy disapprovals.

- I am sure that Site not working, URL break-up, loading error will come under Site Policy.

- I have question on Privacy Policy, Copy right for the current year will come under site poilcy or not.

- Is something else missing from my list?

Thanks,

Viji

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: What the reasons for Site Policy disapprovals in Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello VijiMohan;

Policy has just been revamped, to be more welcoming and user-friendly. There could be many issues related to site policy. Look under the user experience section.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi VijiMohan

I am not sure I understand what your main problem is, but you can find the advertising policies here 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

There are many merchant disapproved in my Adwords due to the reason "Site Policy". Website is working well.

I would like to categorize the Google disapproval policy list which all coming under "Site Policy" reason.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=1626336&guide=1316546&page=guide.c...

It will help to check one by one issue to all my disapproved merchant websites.

Thanks in Advance,

Viji

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The response you received above is the best.

I have been frustrated many times by Site Policy suspensions where my entire account and multiple ads were suspended, BUT after calming down and reading the SPIRIT of the policies, not just the text,  I am now a happy advertiser.  There are many reasons for Site Policy disapprovals.  Nobody is going to list them all here when you can read the policies yourself.

The response you received above is the best.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello VijiMohan;

Policy has just been revamped, to be more welcoming and user-friendly. There could be many issues related to site policy. Look under the user experience section.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’