AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What's your take on new "Call-Only" campaigns?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I’d like to hear everyone’s opinion on Google AdWords new “Call-Only” campaigns. If you haven’t heard about this recent update, check it out on the AdWords blog:

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2015/02/charge-up-your-phones-with-call-only.html

I’m particularly interested in the following:

1) Does anyone have any plans on running an alpha-beta type campaign structures to see if call-only campaigns somehow perform better for generating calls for businesses? (They list a couple case studies on the blog post that seem to have generated great results in VERY competitive local and national campaigns like insurance, etc.)

2) Do any of you have past experience emulating this type of campaign by running mobile only, search network only, call extensions with click to call only enabled settings?

3) What is your take on running these campaigns alongside regular campaigns even without the alpha-beta campaign structure?

I for one am going to try it out. I think Google is increasingly moving towards making the AdWords product easier to use for the largest market sector, which is the local service based SMB.Whether AdWords Express or this new addition, I am looking forward to embracing it and creating value for my clients.

Unlike some frightened marketing agencies, I don’t think Google is undermining us partners. On the contrary. It is making it easier for potential clients to get their feet wet and quickly realize the vast potential that lies with Google AdWords and online marketing in general. This will in turn make many of them seek out professional agencies even more so in hopes of generating more business.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What's your take on new "Call-Only" campaigns?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi JP Quiceno,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

It's a great feature and I welcome it. If you ask my take on it, I would request you to give my article a read. I would love to know your feedback there. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: What's your take on new "Call-Only" campaigns?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ratan. Great article.