AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What keywords to use for sim card ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I want to get people to join up and top up sim cards willing to sped 50-100pounds on ads but need about 20-30people to join up

Need help setting up a ad that will get these results
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: What keywords to use for sim card ads

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Swoodby,

In addition to the great advice you have already received, Along with Google Keyword tool, you can also get some ideas from Google Insights from Search.

May be you can also start with smaller keywords list and can later on expand it by digging into Search Terms report. You can utilize search term report to find out positive and negative keywords both. Also you can analyze which match type is working best for you.

Example: While searching for mobile top up, you might come across keywords such as ‘buy mobile phone” etc you can collect negative and positive when doing keywords research from Google Keyword tool & other tools.

I would also use Contextual Targeting tool for keyword ideas. I prefer to keep an close eye on the negatives that can come across me while doing research for positive keywords.

You can explore keyword Ideas from opportunity tab too. Here you can other ideas also such as budget, bids etc.

Also I would like you to go through the Update by google on “New matching behavior for phrase and exact match keywords”. Exact and Phrase will start showing your ads on search terms which also includes misspellings, plurals, singurals, stemming etc. This option is avaibale at campaign setting which can be opt-in & opt-out.

Recommended Article From Adwords Wiki: 

Keyword Lists

AdWords Keywords: 3 Steps for Success

Google Keyword Tool

Just a Thought!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Skhan786,

You can use keywords like -

mobile phone top up
mobile phones top up
mobile top up card
mobile top up cards
mobile top up online

e top up online
easy top up online
easy topup
how to top up pay as you go
how to top up pay as you go vodafone
how to top up phone online

orange sim top up
sim card top up
top 10 sim cards
top up sim
top up sim card
top up sim cards

and find more here how to search right keywords according to your location and budget etc.

Thanks
Anchal

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Swoodby,

In addition to the great advice you have already received, Along with Google Keyword tool, you can also get some ideas from Google Insights from Search.

May be you can also start with smaller keywords list and can later on expand it by digging into Search Terms report. You can utilize search term report to find out positive and negative keywords both. Also you can analyze which match type is working best for you.

Example: While searching for mobile top up, you might come across keywords such as ‘buy mobile phone” etc you can collect negative and positive when doing keywords research from Google Keyword tool & other tools.

I would also use Contextual Targeting tool for keyword ideas. I prefer to keep an close eye on the negatives that can come across me while doing research for positive keywords.

You can explore keyword Ideas from opportunity tab too. Here you can other ideas also such as budget, bids etc.

Also I would like you to go through the Update by google on “New matching behavior for phrase and exact match keywords”. Exact and Phrase will start showing your ads on search terms which also includes misspellings, plurals, singurals, stemming etc. This option is avaibale at campaign setting which can be opt-in & opt-out.

Recommended Article From Adwords Wiki: 

Keyword Lists

AdWords Keywords: 3 Steps for Success

Google Keyword Tool

Just a Thought!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’