AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What is this ? "None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hours ago). Can we help?"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I signed into my account and found this message in red at the top of my campain management screen

"

None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hours ago). Can we help? See less
We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google AdWords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account.

"

My campains are enable and have been enabled, whats the deal ?

Re: What is this ? "None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hours ago). Can we help?&quot

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

same for us and no explanation. unreal

Re: What is this ? "None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hours ago). Can we help?&

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After 24 hours of my ads NOT showing, I now do not have the message at the top in my campain saying my ads are not showing.  My ads did not show on google search for 24 hours Friday....Black Friday.  So Google screwed me out of a valuble time spot in their search engine.  I have website statitics showing visitors dropped to a fraction of visitors I was receiving for the past two months.  Will I get a credit from Google....I don't think so.  I don't believe in conspiracies, but this is just too wierd.  

Re: What is this ? "None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hours ago). Can we help?&

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I decided to stop all my ads on Google.  Now I am getting a message saying:  "

Your ads aren't running because your account balance is exhausted.
Please make a payment".
I am just a small business and I cannot afford to have Google play around with my hard earned money.  I am surprised that most people here in the Google community put up with this kind of service.  If they have a know bug, it should be fixed by now.