What is the maximum number of campaigns that you can set under one account?
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
Re: What is the maximum number of campaigns that you can set under one account?
Top Contributor Alumni
You have a lot of room with the account limits
These are the limits for an AdWords account:
- 10,000 campaigns (includes active and paused campaigns)
- 20,000 ad groups per campaign
- 10,000 keywords per ad group
- 300 display ads per ad group (includes image ads)
- 4 million active or paused ads per account
- 5 million keywords per account
- 10,000 location targets (targeted and excluded) per campaign, including up to 500 proximity targets per campaign
- 100,000 active ad extensions per account
- 1.3 million references to ad extensions per account*