AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What is the best way to manage the master MCC account of our agency?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there.

We are trying to figure out the best way to organize our agency accounts, we would like to give access to multiple mcc accounts to manage each client.

We'd like to have a master account and create an individual MCC account for each consultant. Then we would like to give access in our Clientes account to several MCC accounts from our consultants.

Can someone give us some advice about how to manage the structure of our accounts? Thanks. Smiley Happy

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is the best way to manage the master MCC account of our agenc

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Urbano.
The way you have described it makes perfect sense.
You can easily link MCC accounts in the fashion that you described.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi

Yes as Dave said 1st create the master MCC and create different MCC accounts as you required and give access to your clients accordingly.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Urbano,
Just trying to put together what I'm doing at my agency where almost the similar situation exists as yours.
1. One Master MCC which should include all the agency say A1, A2, A3
2. Agencies A1, A2 & A3 can in turn have multiple client level MCC (only for those clients where multiple campaigns run concurrently and different stake holders are involved e.g. A motor manufacturing client may have different range of products like hatchback, sedan, SUV and hence we can have under one MCC of the client, these 3 accounts linked
3. Individual client MCC, Agency MCC or Master MCC access can be given as per the roles and responsibilities of the people e.g. Master MCC access can be given to head of search or finance and individual agency MCC access can be given to the account managers managing the respective agencies work

Hope this clarify. Please don't hesitate to seek more clarifications if required

regards
Animesh
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Urbano A
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks to everyone for the help, I've been on Phone Support with Google and finnally managed to understand its much simpler than we were thinking.

Best practice would be creating a Master MCC for the agency and give access to each one of our colaborators. Clients should then be added under this Master MCC account, so everyone can access and manage.

It's also recomended each colaborator to have a MCC account.