AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What is good for wholesale fashion between Standard and All Features?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are women's wholesale fashion company on internet. We are just new company. So, I was trying to start  AdWords for our new customer. However, I was not sure about choosing the option between Standard and All Features. As a result, could you recommend the best option for our company? 

Thank you

Best Regards,

Danny

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is good for wholesale fashion between Standard and All Featur

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI

I believe you are talking about campaign types,

I think campaign type really will depend on your marketing objective, you should define your marketing objective and then go through this article to check which campaign type is best suited for you.

I personally have never used standard campaign so i cant be much of help as far as experience is concerned

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Danny,

The major difference between these two campaign types are the features they support.

Standard type will offer you the very basic targeting and campaign optimization features, wherein All Features campaign will give you much more advanced targeting & optimization features.

At the beginning the features available in 'All Features' campaigns can be overwhelming, but once you know how to use them properly they can become great campaign optimization tools helping you to reduce costs and improving ROI.

My 2 cents,

Deepak

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

And, additional recommended reading;

Where to Start (I) - Before you begin with AdWords

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’