AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What if I acciedently put on the cash thing on the adwords by mistake and mean to put in the 0?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I really wanted to do you free advertising at first which I have sinerity never ever done in the first place. So is there a way that I can seriously do this and explain to me exactly how to do this please?

Yours Truly

Smiley HappyEmery Eugene Shuff

Of St. John, Kansas Area For Now;

P.S. I also, even want to learn how to manage my free adds to for the time being now, how do I also, to this too please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: What if I acciedently put on the cash thing on the adwords by mistake and mean to put in the 0?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello eshuff2 and welcome,

I am afraid to say that Google Adwords is not a free but a paid advertising platform where you bid on the key phrases to compete in an ad auction process along with your competitors. You pay only when someone clicks your ad. Sometimes you do receive Adwords coupon of some value to kick start the advertising, but the main point is that Adwords is a paid advertising model. If you want to read more about Adwords, refer to this PDF and the User Articles section of the community.

I think the free ads you are talking about looks to me you are refering to Google Ad sense here. There is a different forum for that. This is the link. You can also read about adsense more in this article.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj