AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What happens to the AD when we reach the budget for our adword ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What happens to the AD when we reach the budget for our adword ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What happens to the AD when we reach the budget for our adword ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello JonnyLogo

If I understood your question correctly; when you reach the budget limit (20% above the daily budget set) - The campaign stops.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi JonnyLogo,

I just want to clarify. When your daily budget is used up (or up to 20% overdelivery per day), your ad stops showing for the day. The campaign does not "end" or "stop" and you need take no action for ad display to begin again the next day.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

It is good that Pete underlines this point. (That daily budget is "daily") .

Another point, I did not want to raise in my first answer (not to confuse too much):

Exceeding daily budget also has its limit, since the total monthly budget will never go beyond 30.4 * daily budget. (The system optimizes daily spending,  along the month, not to exceed this limit.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’