AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What are the "Display Select audiences" showing in the Audiences tab?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

In the Audiences tab, beneath the table of my RLSA audiences, I see a row of data that reads "Total - Display Select audiences."

Display Select audiences.png

I haven't set up any "Search Network with Display Select" campaigns. I haven't enabled any "Display Select audiences" to my knowledge. I'm at a loss as to what this row of data signifies.

What targeting methods are matching to these users? Where in my account can I go to identify which campaign and features are targeting them?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Chet,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Do you have any paused Search Network with Display Select campaigns in this particular account (you can toggle your view by going to View: All Campaigns)? 

Cassie

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Cassie, thanks for your help!

Yes, there are some paused Search Network with Display Select campaigns in this account. Those campaigns have been paused for some time. Looking at the past 30 days, those Search Network with Display Select campaigns have been paused for the whole 30 days, but I have data being reported in the "Total - Display Select audiences" row of the Audiences tab even today.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Chet,

Thanks for following up. I'd like to have my technical team investigate this for you. Please look out for an email from me so I can get more info.

Thanks,

Cassie