AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What are the best practice for using customer match Audience list?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What can be best practices to use a customer match audience list:

1). Adding list into a search campaign and using it with keywords(with target and bid setting).

2). Using it in GSP campaigns.

3). creating a simple display remarketing campaign by using list.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ravi Agarwal
April 2016

Re: What are the best practice for using customer match Audience list?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ravi,

The best practice for anything will depend on what your goal is. Let me explain:

1. The users you are trying to reach using this will be high on intent. Since they are registered with you and are also searching for a keyword you are targeting. This could be used along with a broader keyword targeting. Like you would do in an RLSA campaign.
2. GSP campaigns - From an agency perspective, I would not have done this if I were you... Think about it... You already have this users email ID, why would you show him an ad on an email platform. I would rather send out a mass mail to all email IDs I have.Though the advantage here is that your ad stays on the top of the inbox. Mass mails can get lost.
3. A GDN campaign layered with the list would help build brand awareness and top of mind recall. Since there are registered users with you, they already know your brand. Showcasing new product lines/services, discounts & sales etc could help here.

There is no right or wrong thing to do, it simply depends on what you want to achieve!

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It completely depend on the requirement.

But it can be more beneficial if you will use these with display remarketing campaign by showing them the relevant text message.

Hope it helps!

Robin
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ravi Agarwal
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ravi,

The best practice for anything will depend on what your goal is. Let me explain:

1. The users you are trying to reach using this will be high on intent. Since they are registered with you and are also searching for a keyword you are targeting. This could be used along with a broader keyword targeting. Like you would do in an RLSA campaign.
2. GSP campaigns - From an agency perspective, I would not have done this if I were you... Think about it... You already have this users email ID, why would you show him an ad on an email platform. I would rather send out a mass mail to all email IDs I have.Though the advantage here is that your ad stays on the top of the inbox. Mass mails can get lost.
3. A GDN campaign layered with the list would help build brand awareness and top of mind recall. Since there are registered users with you, they already know your brand. Showcasing new product lines/services, discounts & sales etc could help here.

There is no right or wrong thing to do, it simply depends on what you want to achieve!

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for well elaborated reply Smiley Happy