AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What are the best online AdWords Editor training courses?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

I'm a relatively advanced AdWords user but nearly exclusively use the web interface.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What are the best online AdWords Editor training courses?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ben,

I'm not sure about courses but if you're an advanced AdWords user, I think you'll find that editor is not super difficult to use.

Have you peeked at the help docs at all yet? https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/?hl=en#topic=3290839

The beauty of editor is that it's offline and you can mess around (preferably in a sandbox, unused account) and just not publish your work. By re-downloading the account, you essentially restore it to the state it's currently in online.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: What are the best online AdWords Editor training courses?

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Thanks for the reply. I haven't looked at the help docs but will.

I think I would pick it up quickly too it's just a matter of learning where everything is.

Much agreed on the benefits. I use it a little here and there for some mass editing that I can't do on the web interface, but in addition to some efficiencies you point out other good benefits.