AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What are local business ads and How do I create that ads in Google Adwords account?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Please tell me, what are local businesss ads and how can I create that ads? Please also suggest how could it be beneficial for our business?

Thanks with regards,

Anand Vishwakarma

Anand Vishwakarma
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What are local business ads and How do I create that ads in Google Adwords account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Anand,

Is there a chance that you are referring to Adwords Express ads here? 

Read this article which explains the differences between regular Adwords, Adwords Express and Google+ pages:

http://support.google.com/adwords/express/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1689628&ctx=cb&src=cb&cbid=-1cu...

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: What are local business ads and How do I create that ads in Google

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@pankaj1782 wrote:

Hello Anand,

Is there a chance that you are referring to Adwords Express ads here? 

Read this article which explains the differences between regular Adwords, Adwords Express and Google+ pages:

http://support.google.com/adwords/express/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1689628&ctx=cb&src=cb&cbid=-1cu...

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Thank you Pankaj.

No, I'm not reffering for AdWords Express Ads here. Its Local Business Ads and I think this term is quite old and no longer used in AdWords b'coz while searching in Google its giving results past around 2006-2008.

Can you please confirm whether this term is still used by Adwords or not?

Anand Vishwakarma

Re: What are local business ads and How do I create that ads in Google

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Anand,

When you say local, it directly means some local ads you can accomplish either creating Adwords express account and creating those ads or you can create local regional campaign inside regular Adwords account to target your local audiences. Using Google Places, you can create local ads through Adwords Express interface.

I cannot think of associating the term local business ads to some other Google's product.

Pankaj