AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What are doubleclick ads? How could I use doubleclick ads for my business?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Can you please telll me what are doubleclick ads and how they are different from norma AdWords Ads? Please tell me how could I use it for my business and how to advertise with it.

Anand Vishwakarma
2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author avish
September 2015

Re: What are doubleclick ads? How could I use doubleclick ads for my business?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Avish,

DoubleClick Ad Exchange is a program meant to buy and sell ads. In case you are already targeting Google Display Network in your Adwords campaigns, so chances are that your ads might be showing on DoubleClick Ad Exchange platform as well, which are in accordance with Adwords guidelines. Read more in this article.

If you want to separately look at the plans for this program, you can contact the Sales Division using this link.'

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello avish;

The "overall" display network (outside the GDN) is huge. Many players are there. (Publishers that own sites that have "real estate space" for ads, advertisers, and buyers - that buy large "advertising real estate"). It may sound strange, but Google is not the only "big player" on the "global" display network.

DoubleClick is another format for advertising on this "global" display network (on GDN and outside GDN). It is a different format called "Ad Exchange"

Read more:

How DoubleClick Ad Exchange works with Google AdWords

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Avish,

DoubleClick Ad Exchange is a program meant to buy and sell ads. In case you are already targeting Google Display Network in your Adwords campaigns, so chances are that your ads might be showing on DoubleClick Ad Exchange platform as well, which are in accordance with Adwords guidelines. Read more in this article.

If you want to separately look at the plans for this program, you can contact the Sales Division using this link.'

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello avish;

The "overall" display network (outside the GDN) is huge. Many players are there. (Publishers that own sites that have "real estate space" for ads, advertisers, and buyers - that buy large "advertising real estate"). It may sound strange, but Google is not the only "big player" on the "global" display network.

DoubleClick is another format for advertising on this "global" display network (on GDN and outside GDN). It is a different format called "Ad Exchange"

Read more:

How DoubleClick Ad Exchange works with Google AdWords

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Pankaj and Moshe. Smiley Happy

Anand Vishwakarma

Re: What are doubleclick ads? How could I use doubleclick ads for my b

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Moshe,

If i go for DoubleClick (Google) Ad Exchange will i be able to automatically advertise on all those networks which is not a part of GDN and Google Ad Exchange? If yes, is it Real time Bidding?If not, Do i have to add those other networks to my Ad Exchange? How do i do that? How do i decide which network is best for me as there are many players in the market.

Thanks,
Rohan