AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

What all factors can affect display speed of ads?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to know all the factors which affect the rate of display of ads. I assume that all ads' end result is that customer ends up making a phone call.

What I know I'm listing here - if you know others then pl. add them here:

• Delivery method(Campaign settings): If we set it standard to standard then the display is spread out evenly. I hope Google spreads the ads evenly within the visible timing of the ad( under Ad scheduling ). But those who start/pause ads themselves will have their ads shown unevenly in Standard mode since it wouldn't know that it's going to be "paused" soon.
  • Low Budget available: I've seen adwords giving message that ads will be run only continually due to low balance.
  • Very low CTR: I assume in this case Adwords recognizes that it better to spend time with other ads of other advertisers so the ads are throttled
  • Ad rank : If it is low then it'd find no place to be displayed in the ad space.

I think others can be triggering rules which change keyword bidding or start/pause of ads.

Re: What all factors can affect display speed of ads?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to know all the factors which affect the rate of display of ads.