AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Website Call Conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

I am very curios about the Google's new "Website Call Conversions". I read number of articles and found we can attribute the website call success to that particular keyword. How can I see the website call conversions at keyword level? If I can see these metrics with Click Type or Conversions segment, what columns I can see for this feature?

Is google providing call time and duration also at keyword level? For call extensions, we can see call time and duration under dimensions up to ad group level only? Will it give the same report at keyword level for Website Call Conversions?

Thanks,

Karim SK.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Website Call Conversions

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Karim SK,

As with Google Forwarding numbers, the call time and duration are available at AdGroup and Campaign level. You'll be able to see that information in the Dimensions tab of your account.

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Kathleen,

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of the complete call extensions concept and the details in dimensions tab. Actually I wanted to say this will available at ad group level. Might be the confusion is about the question tag I ended for this sentence.

My question is what possible data we can see at keyword level for website call conversions?

Thanks,
Karim SK.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆