AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Webpage listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company name is Rroperty Lets NI Ltd but if you typr Property Lets NI into the google search engine  the company called 'NI Property Lettings' comes up 1st in the listing. How can this be???‎

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Webpage listing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning, and welcome to the AdWords community.

Your question is actually about SEO--Search Engine Optimization--and not about AdWords.

SEO is a broad and complicated topic and many companies spend months (if not longer) working to get their website to the top of the organic rankings. You might want to try the Google Webmaster Forum where you can find great tips for implementing SEO techniques on your website.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Webpage listing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Info P,

I'm not getting the same search results. Your listing comes up first. Do you look for your own web site often without clicking on the result?

Google customizes search results for the user. If you search for your own web site often enough without clicking on the organic result, Google will sooner or later stop showing you that.

If you have a browser with "incognito mode", use that and do another search and see if the results are different.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords