AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

We haven't detected the Google Analytics remarketing functionality on your website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In my AdWords account, I am getting the message "We haven't detected the Google Analytics remarketing functionality on your website".

I have had my remarketing lists checked and they are all set up correctly under Google Analytics.

Why am I seeing this message and how can it be fixed?  It is my understanding that this just happens sometimes and can be ignored if remarketing lists have been setup in Google Analytics.

Searching for an answer has resulted in old and conflicting answers.

Thank you for your time.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Letitia G
July

We haven't detected the Google Analytics remarketing functionality on your website

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Letitia,

I had the same thing in an account yesterday. Everything is working fine and the message appears to be erroneous. I have just ignored it.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Letitia G
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Letitia,

I had the same thing in an account yesterday. Everything is working fine and the message appears to be erroneous. I have just ignored it.