AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

We haven't detected the AdWords tag on your website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have installed the Remarketing Tag via Tag Manager. Google Tag Assistance (Chrome) shows that the Remarketing Tag is working however at Shared Library of AdWords admin, I get the message "We haven't detected the AdWords tag on your website.". My site is www.plexiart.gr

I have also checked via Tag Manager (Preview mode) and also everything looks fine (remarketing tag is fired also the Google Analytics tag is fired both on pageview)

so I have checked everything (as far as I know of course) but still I have the same issue I've been waiting for more than 5 working  days and my audience list (custom combination) is still empty and the message "We haven't detected the AdWords tag on your website." is still there

I have asked Google Greece Support but the can't help me because I'm using Tag Manager and they don't have any support for that product as they told me.

Any help will be more than welcome....

Thanks in advance 
Thanos

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We haven't detected the AdWords tag on your website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Try troubleshooting using tag assist;
https://support.google.com/tagassistant/answer/2947093?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Output from Tag Assistant:

tag_assistant_output.jpg

Output from Tag Manager (Preview Mode)  the second Tag is the Adwords Remarketing Tag (The Title is in Greek Language and I translated in order to understant it)

tag_manager_output.jpg

As you see both are reporting everything is fine I have created 3 goals from G.A which I have checked and look also fine  they are connected with the adwords account (both accounts are using the same gmail )

What else should I check?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well... Then the only option left is to  install the code manually without (using) a tag manager.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’