AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

We currently do not support the location error message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is the message I get when I have entered the pin for the vipsalon after adding to google places. my email is alexbrown@arrowstaffing.co.uk. if you could provide an answer or rectify this for me it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Alex Brown

Re: We currently do not support the location error message

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a list of solutions from a website

Fix-it #1: In your description, have you mentioned your business name/service/areas served? If so, remove these from your description, hit submit and do another check.

Fix-it #2 Click on your main stats page, and look for the section asking you to share an update on your business. Try sharing somthing, and then submit again.

Fix-it #3 Do you have many ‘custom’ categories selected? If so, take these out and only use categories that Google has offered you (you can always add other categories at a later date of course once the glitch is resolved). For example, if you are an Electrician in London, do you have a custom category called “Electrician London” ? Replace this with standard options. Again – submit and check.

Fix-it #4 Have you tried amending your location serviced? Try changing miles to kilometers, and then change once more before checking and submitting again.

Fix-it #5 Delete an image/video that has already been uploaded and re-submit using the usual process.

Fix-it #6 Go to your additional details (found at the bottom of your listing) and edit the information. Add something ‘helpful’ about your business, such as free parking, link to another listing – alternatively remove some text and replace again, before submitting and checking once more.

Fix-it #7 Under the ‘map’ there is a link entitled “Fix incorrect marker location”. Move your marker a few millimeters either direction (no more than 1cm!) Submit, and wait a few moments to see if this has affected your listing/glitch in any way.

None of the above helped? Contact the Google Team.

Alas, should any of the above steps do not prove affective in solving any GL+ issues you have been having, follow the steps below in contacting the Google Help Centre:

1. Go to the Google+ Local (Google Places) Help Centre.
  2. Click on “My Listing Has Incorrect Information
  3. Click on “My listing no longer appears on Google Maps or is incorrectly marked as closed.”
  4. Fill out their form and click submit.