AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

We are not able to provide diagnosis information for ad groups that contain only WAP creatives.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey People,

I have a WAP only Campaign and this is the message I get on my one and Only keyword Phrase that states Eligible...

Showing ads right now?
No

• We are not able to provide diagnosis information for ad groups that contain only WAP creatives.

What is this and how can I change that ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We are not able to provide diagnosis information for ad groups that contain only WAP creatives.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sounds like Google has no diagnostics tool available for WAP only campaigns.    Did you intend to target only WAP mobile devices? 

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Re: We are not able to provide diagnosis information for ad groups that contain only WAP creatives.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

I created a WAP-Only Text Ad search campaign with "click-to-call" and without a destination url. I am getting the same message when I mouse over the keyword bubble.

We are not able to provide diagnosis information for ad groups that contain only WAP creatives.

After 2 days, the ads have got approval but not yet accrued any impressions.

Any ideas to share?

Any optimization ideas to be shared?

How do I see these mobile text ads, like the "google ad preview tool" ?

Thanks

Re: We are not able to provide diagnosis information for ad groups tha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: We are not able to provide diagnosis information for ad groups tha

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a detailed question or comment.

Thank you.