AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Warning import editor

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Got an .xlsx file from a customer today, which should be a plain translation of words based on a .aea file.

But, first I tried to save it as .csv and import it to Editor. That didn´t work well.

So instead I just copied the sheet and paste it (Import CSV - paste text). That went better, but I get a warning that 130 rows have not been imported, and I can´t tell which ones and why...?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Warning import editor

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

It should work. Keywords are only considered duplicate when both text and match type are the same. You should be able to add two keywords with the same text but different match types.

Could you show an example of what your CSV text looks like (including column headings)?

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay I found it, needed to drag the frame list.

And the problem is "Duplicate keywords". It seems Editor doesn´t want me to import same keyword as phrase and exact match type
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

It should work. Keywords are only considered duplicate when both text and match type are the same. You should be able to add two keywords with the same text but different match types.

Could you show an example of what your CSV text looks like (including column headings)?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for replying Igor!

I´ll have another look at the file. Could be that some keywords have gotten the same translation from swedish to german and I therefor  get 2 rows that are now duplicate. I´ll get back if I can´t solve it. Thanks