AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Wap Ads opposed to Desktop Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day People...

I have just started on Adwords and I am a noob...

I would like to ask advice in the following :

Initially when I built my keyword list I Specifically stated WAP ads to get the estimated cost and keyword ideas....

I then continued to set up the Campaign but have not added any WAP ads as such, as yet...

I have a question though : The keyword list in this Campaign I set up all have : Below first page bid in the status field and this cost is far higher than in the Keyword Tool per click....

Is this because I have not set up any ads as such and perhaps need to do so to tell the system they are WAP Ads and this will bring the cost down to the Estimated CPC in the Keyword Tool ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Wap Ads opposed to Desktop Ads

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Uriel,

Google adwords keyword research tool show the estimate cpc for keywords, cpc bid of keywords also depend on the quality score of your keywords and how much your competitors are bidding for these keywords. So keywords cpc bid can vary time to time.

Is this because I have not set up any ads as such and perhaps need to do so to tell the system they are WAP Ads and this will bring the cost down to the Estimated CPC in the Keyword Tool ?

No, this will not effect the cpc of keywords. If you are planning to create wap ads for your campaign, kindly read the How to i create WAP mobile ads.

Regards,

Dines

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Wap Ads opposed to Desktop Ads

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Uriel,

Google adwords keyword research tool show the estimate cpc for keywords, cpc bid of keywords also depend on the quality score of your keywords and how much your competitors are bidding for these keywords. So keywords cpc bid can vary time to time.

No, this will not effect the cpc of keywords. If you are planning to create wap ads for your campaign, kindly read the How to i create WAP mobile ads.

Regards,

Dines

Dinesh
My Blog