AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

WORST customer service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just experienced the worst customer service in my 60+ years on the planet with the Google Adwords team out of India.  While all individually polite, their lack of professionalism and inability to offer a solution based on my schedule and not theirs is beyond my comprehension.  I am simply Beta testing some ads and they cannot hook my Third party URL to the You Tube Account.  How do I find the name of the Executive Vice President of Google Adwords as using this tech support does not serve Google or its customers.  David Brady

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: WORST customer service

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google is global. To provide 24/7 CS it has to have a number of support centers. Usually when you call during regular business hours - you'll be answered by a local Rep, unless the lines are really busy and the call is diverted / redirected...
Anyway, I escalated the case to Google,  asking a local CS to contact you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: WORST customer service

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Moshe and all,

Just wanted to update you all on this:

David has been contacted via email and his issues are being addressed. The initial experience he had was due to miscommunication.

Thanks,
Mini