AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

WE ARE STILL HAVING SAME ISSUE , NOW ALL OUR SITE STOP WORKING DISAPROVED & DISABLE ACCOUNTS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sign in to reply
More message actions
11/5/11
hi
i just received a email stating
        Your Google AdWords account has been permanently suspended for repeated violation of AdWords or Landing Page and Site policies in this or a related account.

i created this account yesterday and have never received any warning or message from Google for any violation ( u mentioned that "uspended for repeated violation of AdWords")
can u pls check my account and tell me what i did wrong and i will fix it immediately.
ALL OUR SITES
etc.........
WHO CAN HELP US . WE NEED HELP .
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: WE ARE STILL HAVING SAME ISSUE , NOW ALL OUR SITE STOP WORKING DISAPROVED & DISABLE ACCOUNTS

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ukraineducation,

While some Google Employees do monitor and occasionally post here, unfortunately, no one can access your account information to be able to help you.  It's against policy to post sensitive information here.

Your best bet is to contact support for your country directly.  Here is the list of Google Adwords contact phone numbers for support.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: WE ARE STILL HAVING SAME ISSUE , NOW ALL OUR SITE STOP WORKING DISAPROVED & DISABLE ACCOUNTS

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ukraineducation,

As PPCBossman said, it's awfully hard for us to know what the exact problem is, although  we can take a guess.

First, there is no link to your privacy policy. That's absolutely required.

Now I'm guessing. It looks to me that your advertising all these sites from a single account. If you own them all, that is proper. But all these sites appear to be about the same thing. My guess is that you have created multiple campaigns, one for each of the web sites, that all use the same geo-targeting and keywords. That could trip the "double serving" policy.

The best course of action for you is to contact Google support (use the Contact AdWords button above) and see if you can get specific information about your account there.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Hi ukraineducation,    Please contact the customer repres...

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ukraineducation

Please contact the customer representative directly to ask for more details on this disapproval reason. 

Best,

Zee
G+