AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Visual Sitelinks Extension Is Still Available?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Looks the team has currently stopped this feature from being available to new advertisers. Can anyone confirm?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sanal,

Visual Site Links are an experiment that is available to those granted access to them. Once the testing (beta phase) is complete, the public may or may not be offered this feature (or it could be discontinued, altered, etc.). If you are a badged Google Partner, you can be whitelisted for access to the beta by requesting it from your account rep. 

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi James,

Thank you for your reply!

We are Google premium partners and we are requesting for this feature via email and they will enable the labs tab.

But from the last 2 weeks, we are sending emails regarding this and they were not responding. Recently I have contacted Google via chat and they are saying that 'the team has currently stopped this feature from being available to new advertisers'  for a few days since currently some checks are being run on the same.

Thanks

Sanal John

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sanal John
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Sanal,

You are welcome. 

With Beta tests, things will throttle on and back off... but the program is still active. It also depends on the type of products your clients are offering as some are best fitted for this beta testing and others are not. I would suggest checking back with your rep in 2-3 weeks and see how things are going.

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you so much James Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

From what I heard on this one, they have closed the Beta - meaning they have enough testers for now.  The ones that were already opt'd in are still running, but we can't get new clients on the program.