AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Visitors of a Page who also visited another page - RLSA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to know that should we use "Visitors of a Page who also visited another page" for RLSA Campaign. Is this option is helpful for Search ads campaign (not display)  or we can only create "Visitors of a Page" Remarketing List?

And how should I implement "Visitors of a Page who also visited another page", Is adding rule is important?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prerna S
March 2017

Re: Visitors of a Page who also visited another page - RLSA

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Prerna,

Whatever the remarketing lists you create, that will be common in the platform and based on the rules that you apply, they will be eligible for search, display or gmail ads.

For the specific criteria that you are asking, it is not compulsory to add the rule but you will have to add atleast 2 webpages to fulfill the minimum criteria.

Here are some of the best practices for creating RLSA lists and campaign:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6167113?authuser=0

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prerna S
March 2017

Re: Visitors of a Page who also visited another page - RLSA

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Prerna,

Whatever the remarketing lists you create, that will be common in the platform and based on the rules that you apply, they will be eligible for search, display or gmail ads.

For the specific criteria that you are asking, it is not compulsory to add the rule but you will have to add atleast 2 webpages to fulfill the minimum criteria.

Here are some of the best practices for creating RLSA lists and campaign:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6167113?authuser=0

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj