AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Viewings per day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been averaging about a thousand viewings per day on an ad campaign until today, 12/19, when I went to 92. ?????? Splattercast@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Viewings per day

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

beetlebomb wrote:

I've been averaging about a thousand viewings per day on an ad campaign until today, 12/19, when I went to 92. ?????? Splattercast@gmail.com

It looks like you are referring to Video campaign here inside Adwords. Let me know if that isn't the case here.

Did you make changes to your video campaign settings in terms of topics, placements, keywords etc???

Did you make any changes to max CPV?

There are chances that due to increased competition on some video domains, you might have lost some impressions.

Refer to this article for more insights on optimizing your video campaign.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Viewings per day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It says a change was made on 12/18 to maximize clicks. When I noticed this problem I though I may have hit my daily budget limit of $35. I upped it then to $45 but that made no difference. It seems counting or at least showing me a change in the count has stopped. If I made a change I did not initiate it on my own by as a suggestion by the program to improve or maximize the videos clicks.