AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

View Full Size Display Ad Error

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Does anyone have this issue when attempting to view full size display ads? I can view full-sized image ads with no issue but when I attempt to view full size display ad, I get the error message. I used to be able to view full size display ads until one day it just decided to stop working and giving me the error message instead. This has been happening to my boss too as well on a different computer. So any idea why this is happening?

Update (12/30/15): Finally was able to save photos to my post so you can see what I was seeing. 

Ad Preview Error 2.PNGAd Preview Error.PNGView Full Size Display Ad link.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: View Full Size Display Ad Error

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Jeena, how are things?

I've seen other users with the same problem, maybe this is bug...Let's wait and see if anyone have more updated news on this.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
This has been happening for a while? I was trying to add photos of what I am currently viewing but for some reason the post won't allow me to add photos

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Leandro, have you seen anything or any updates related to this issue?

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hey Jeena, how are things?

I haven't seen an update about this. Are you still having trouble on this? Do you have any kind of adblocker plugin running on your browser? This could create problem on this kind of view.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click