AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Video Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helpful Adwords Friends,

I'm currently setting up a video campaign for a client. I've set it to target the all users remarketing list generated through Analytics. The list is now over 100 users, however I still seem to be getting no impressions. Can anyone think of any reasons for this.

Can I actually use a non video remarketing list to remarket a video to website videos, or do I have to use a video remarketing list to remarket video?

Thanks in advance!

Olly

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olly F
August 2016

Re: Video Remarketing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Olly F

Assuming you have Adwords linked with YouTube, the lists are most certainly interchangeable.

The reason for no impressions could be that the people on that list are not using YouTube, or that your CPV bid is not high enough. If it's just over 100, that's a pretty small sample to be working with on YouTube.
If a similar audience list has been generated from your website remarketing list, you might want to test it on your video campaign as it should be much larger.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olly F
August 2016

Re: Video Remarketing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Olly F

Assuming you have Adwords linked with YouTube, the lists are most certainly interchangeable.

The reason for no impressions could be that the people on that list are not using YouTube, or that your CPV bid is not high enough. If it's just over 100, that's a pretty small sample to be working with on YouTube.
If a similar audience list has been generated from your website remarketing list, you might want to test it on your video campaign as it should be much larger.