AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Video Advertising Advanced Certification

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Google has introduced Video Advetising Advanced Certification to all Google Partners. To earn this certificate we need to get certified in Adwords. Before this certification was limited to United States members only.But, now it is available in India also. May be it is available in every country now.

Thanks and Regards

John Paul

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Video Advertising Advanced Certification

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi John Paul Sing,

To get the Video Advertising advanced certification, you'll need to get certified in AdWords first and then pass the Video Advertising exam.

You can read about the Video Advertising exam process here: https://support.google.com/partners/topic/6014999

Kathleen

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi John,

It's available in India too. Please go through the link as Kathleen suggested. You may give exam from https://www.google.com/partners/#p_videoadscertification

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
kathleenG and Kandarp,
I have already mentioned in my message what you had said. Few days back when i checked for video advertisement certification there it is mentioned that video ads certification was only available for US members only. But, today i got an email that video certification is available for all Google partners. Thats why i have updated here. I'm thinking Google has rolled out this updated today.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All,

What a great news! It's also available on my country Indonesia now!
I already did the test but unfortunately i only got 82% score.
The minimum requirement to get certified on video ads is 85%.

Thanks