AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Very slow

mer
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
mer
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having lots of trouble when I go into keywords and try to adjust price.  It takes forever to change anything.  No other problems with my computer.  Do I need to change a setting?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Very slow

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi mer,

Welcome to Google Community!

Know how do I add, edit, or delete keywords in-line and in bulk. Click here!

You can also use Adword Editor for bulk changes.

Hope it helps!

Thanks
Brijesh

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey...

I dont think there are any problems with the interface either.. must just be something else..

Hope that gets sorted for you soon!

In the meanwhile, I agree with Brijesh. Use Adwords Editor. Its an offline tool which is structured pretty much like the interface. you can make your changes on that and then just post them live!

Editor Tip: Alays remember to 'download recent changes' to your account before you post anything(top left corner of editor).

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mer,

To resolve this issue, you don't need to change settings! Smiley Happy

I am not sure if other feels that same, but I feel New Adwords Interface is SLOW as compare to previous one. Even I face the same problem sometimes. Adwords Editor is useful indeed but sometimes I prefer to just change bids in adwords UI only by simply clicking edit in spreadsheet.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’