AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Verifying Clicks Charged

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't find where the 4 clicks are coming from or the ads or the campaings. I'm able to see where other clicks are coming from. AWX_002:5af66609b1cab088_000000000001c91e_content_1 is where the unverfiable clicks are coming from. I'm pausing all ads and campangs until I can figure this out. Can you help me find out whech ad is recieving these clicks ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RaggyRat (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Verifying Clicks Charged

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi aPerfectTree.

AWX indicates that you are using an Adwords Express Account with the same login as your Adwords account. So the system is pulling your Adwords Express Campaign into your Adwords Dashboard. To fix this you want to login in your Adwords Express and pause the ads there. This will stop showing your Adwords Express ads and you should not get anymore clicks. 

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RaggyRat (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Verifying Clicks Charged

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi aPerfectTree.

AWX indicates that you are using an Adwords Express Account with the same login as your Adwords account. So the system is pulling your Adwords Express Campaign into your Adwords Dashboard. To fix this you want to login in your Adwords Express and pause the ads there. This will stop showing your Adwords Express ads and you should not get anymore clicks. 

Hope that helps.